Saturday, May 24, 2008

Egg White Mucus Just Before Period

ASPARAGUS TART

'm back in the kitchen slowly and I decided to do something I had never tried to do with gluten free flour. A nice tart with asparagus and fresh pecorino. I must say that the result surprised me and delighted the whole family. I got the recipe from my dear, "Encyclopedia of Italian cuisine," but as I often do, I made some changes.

INGREDIENTS

250 g. gluten free flour
190 g.
300 grams of butter of asparagus
300 g. fresh pecorino
100 g. 80 g smoked bacon

grated Parmesan cheese 3 eggs salt and pepper


PROCEDURE

Mix the flour, I used the BI-Aglut with 125 g. of butter, salt and a tablespoon of cold water. Form a ball and let rest in refrigerator, covered, for 30 minutes.
Boil in salted water for 10 minutes, the asparagus, drain and cut into small pieces and fried with ripassatele 50 g. of butter.
Take back your dough and roll into a thin sheet, ricopriteci the bottom and the edge of a greased baking tray. Prick the dough with a fork and bake in preheated oven at 180 g. for 10 minutes. Reopen the oven, flatten the dough, which will be slightly inflated and cook for another 10 minutes.
Remove from the oven base and garnish with asparagus, cheese and bacon.
Beat the eggs with the Parmesan, pepper and salt. Pour the mixture over the tart and refuel for another 20 minutes.
The pie can be eaten either hot or warm.





0 comments:

Post a Comment