Thursday, May 29, 2008

Mens Brazilian Wax Columbia Mo

Gateau ricotta

I love desserts with ricotta cheese and dairy products when my tolerance is back to normal, I are unleashed.
These days I picked up a book on Sicilian recipes and finding a simple cake, super annealed, that I was not long ago, I decided to hurt me. Yes, because the rest of the family does not appreciate, like me, this kind of sweets and then I ate almost everything myself.

Here are the ingredients: 500 g.

200 grams of ricotta
sugar 4 eggs

candied fruit, pine nuts, raisins, pumpkin, peel, chocolate chips to taste

Procedure:

Mix all ingredients with whips. I have only used pine nuts and chocolate chips in large quantities. Pour the mixture into a greased baking sheet and sprinkled with bread crumbs. Bake at 180 degrees for 45 minutes. The cake is ready when curtains and crack in the center.












I decided that my every dish will be welcomed by a flower in my garden, after the poppies is the turn of carnations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment