Friday, February 19, 2010

Contractions 7 Minutes Apart And Lost Mucus Plug

Muffins al cioccolato da urlo!

After several changes of mind on Monday, I finally bought a book "serious" food (probably the first serious book). This is Croissant and cookies Luca Montersino.Che say? I'm Luke (I can give of yourself?:)) Is a bit that I follow, either on youtube that the test of the cook (okay, I admit, I am guilty of tuning in every Saturday at 0:45 with the hope of finding my "Master" and Salvatore de Riso) and I've always found it very accurate and clear explanation. The book is rather more suitable for those of leavened & co not understand something, also because there are little "imperfections." Apart from this there are some excellent recipes that put in the mouth un'acquolina that you can not just images (or maybe ????)
As a first experiment, I went on something very simple, muffins, chocolate and orange. I'm really very good, indeed, sublime, the best I've ever eaten in Italy.
And the great thing is that they remain so (soft and dense at the same time), the third day! (Well I can not tell, not did they get there, eh!)




chocolate and orange Muffins (Makes 12)

Dry ingredients: 225 grams of flour

00 36 fr
unsweetened cocoa powder 15 grams baking powder
90 grams of brown sugar


wet ingredients:

75 g eggs 285 g of fresh whole milk
70 g butter (melted and cooled down)
6 oz of Grand Marnier


105 grams of chocolate drops (plus extra for garnish )
45 g candied orange peel (I did not put)


Procedure:
Preheat oven to 210 °
Sift the ingredients into a bowl dry, add the brown sugar and set aside.
In another bowl mix the wet ingredients and pour, once mixed, dry ingredients. Add chocolate chips and orange peel and mix the bare minimum (the lumps are not to be amalgamated to it as if you made a cake).
Fill the cups with the mixture up to 3 / 4 of their height, decorated with chocolate chips and bake for 10 minutes (to me there took about 14).

0 comments:

Post a Comment