Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Red White Cable To Headphone Jack

Zucchine ripiene e baby cocomero

Sunday is always a Sunday and I took a little longer to cook, then that sin has no termpo posting. I made the stuffed zucchini, as the welcome gift of the neighbor who has a garden full of delights. We, too, I have (we think my father) looks like a plantation as it is extended, but I do not know peche has not yet gone into production.

However, these are the zucchini.




Ingredients

  1. 8 round zucchini or long
  2. 500 g. minced meat
  3. onion 2 eggs
  4. 100 g. I parmesan
  5. 10 skinless almonds
  6. 4 tablespoons gluten-free bread crumbs (Schar)
  7. 5 cherry tomatoes
  8. extra virgin olive oil salt

Procedure Halve the zucchini and uncover those long round, all'iterno Digging with the tool or with a spoon put the pulp into a bowl. Far cook the zucchini for 2 minutes in salted water, drain and place them upside down on absorbent paper. Chop the onion and cook it in olive oil over low heat, add 2 / 3 of the pulp of the zucchini and cook for 5 minutes. Add the minced meat, salt and cook for 10 minutes. Remove the stuffing from the heat and let cool, then add the ground almonds, Parmesan, bread crumbs and eggs. Fill the zucchini put them in a greased pan, decorate with chopped tomatoes into quarters, season with salt and olive oil and bake at 200 g. for 15 minutes.

Also, Saturday I bought a baby watermelon, which I had never seen in my part. She seemed very nice and perfect for family photos and to serve a fruit salad. Unfortunately, within

was little mature, so I used the flesh of another watermelon and I mixed with other fresh fruit and I seasoned the whole with lemon and sugar.


After digging the inside of the baby watermelon, I carved the edges of two halves, filled it with fruit salad and put it in a cool place. I find this the perfect presentation for a dinner with friends, to use as a single serving, perhaps together with a good ice cream.




0 comments:

Post a Comment