Saturday, October 25, 2008

Creamy Cm A Week Before Period

Gnocchetti verdi alla crema di gorgonzola

Here we are again at the weekend, thank goodness it's there, otherwise I would not know when you post. In truth I can arrange to cook your time only on Saturday and Sunday. During the week, a thousand things to do force me to spend very little time in the kitchen.

However, today I made the dumplings potato and spinach and I say I'm happy with the result, were soft and compact at the right point. I have a simple butter and sage served with lunch for me and Matilda and evening for the whole family with a creamy gorgonzola. In this way, I made everyone happy.




Ingredients For the gnocchi

700 g. potatoes 300 g. 200 grams of frozen spinach gluten free flour ( Schar ) 1 whole egg and a red 30 g butter salt

For the gorgonzola cream

50 g butter 100 ml heavy cream 100 g. 10 gorgonzola walnuts grated Parmesan salt to taste Method

Boil the potatoes and spinach, them in salt water. Wring the spinach and saute in pan with melted butter for a few minutes. Peel the potatoes and reduce them to with mashed masher, mix in a bowl with the spinach, also passed, with eggs and flour. This will give you a soft but firm. Flour the work surface and form of the snakes of dough about 1 cm. in diameter and reduce them into pieces of 2 cm.

Place a pan of water on the fire and in the meantime, prepare the cream cheese. Put the butter in a pot and melt it in a water bath (ie putting it over the pot of boiling water) remove the pot from heat and add the gorgonzola into pieces and cream. Replace the flat on the pan and mix ingredients 's making sure that the cream does not begin to boil. Remove the pot from the heat, season with salt water and pour the gnocchi, stirring once. Let them boil until they rise to the surface. Drain, toss with the cream of gorgonzola, chopped walnuts and Parmesan.

Enjoy


I wanted to inform you that vanilla essence held a fine collection of recipes for apple pie. Of course, I decided to participate with my apple pie and nuts , which I consider a real workhorse. If you have any recipe suitable you do your thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment