Friday, February 25, 2011

Beef Jerky Gall Bladder

Raviole Bolognesi


These are raviole Bolognese recipe and have made me give my mother the night of Christmas Eve.
She makes a life once made her very Easter, but for some years but starting even at Christmas.
raviole When mom makes my dad gives her a hand.
Its task is to take the raviole freshly baked and dipped and nell'alchermes then in sugar.
The funny thing is that a two dumplings on my dad eats it ... and if my mother scolds him, he replies that will also taste them to see that they are good!

With this recipe, which my mom told me and I wrote on the fly, I participate in the contest by Barbara's blog Paring \u0026lt;Mi the ricetta?>


Così scrive Barbara:



Ingredienti:
500 gr di farina
250 gr di zucchero
100 gr di burro
2 uova
Scorza di limone
1 bustina di lievito
latte q.b.
400 gr di marmellata

 

Procedimento:
Fare la fontana con la farina e lo zucchero. 
Break the eggs in the center, place the melted butter and lemon zest.
Distribute the yeast over the flour.
Mix thoroughly and if needed add a little milk.
Pull the dough not too thin.
Obtain disks with a mold or a teacup, as did my mother when I was little ...
Put a little jam in the center of the disc, close the raviole without pushing the edges, just resting, trying to bring the flap over top to bottom.
Bake at 250 degrees for 10 minutes.
Cool the ravioli and then add nell'alchermes and then in granulated sugar.


Ecco la foto della ricetta!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment