Sunday, February 27, 2011

Best Hd Camcorder For The Buck

I Fagiolini al pomodoro


Have you ever thought of boiling the beans ... in tomatoes?
I will ...
I was busy in preparing the sauce and I had come to final moment in which with a whole bottle of tomato paste and then I leave everything to simmer for a couple of hours.
Without this step with the rest of the bottle retains full of tomato sauce that does not want to break away from the bottom and sides.
So, I filled the water bottle for 2 / 3, I put the cap, and I have done well so that everything comes off the tomato.
water the tomatoes I used to cook the beans as you would a risotto.
Go Well, explain it better.

Ingredients 250 gr of green beans
bottle of tomato sauce (only remaining)
Sale Garlic Oil

Preparation In a pan fry the garlic in oil.
Before beginning to color add the green beans trimmed and washed.
Fate and savory flavor.
Take the empty bottle of tomato sauce but still "dirty" tomato in it.
Fill it to 2 / 3 of hot water.
Stir well so that the tomatoes fall off the bottom and sides.
Pour water into the pan so that the beans are completely covered.
Cover and simmer over low heat for about an hour or until When the beans are tender.


If at the end of cooking the sauce is too liquid and raise the heat to pull a bit '
feel for salt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment