Saturday, February 5, 2011

Difference Between Broker And Correspondent

Zuppa di cipolle

Who are we?
Where we come from?
Why write a blog?
... my family tease me because I lose myself to write or to thank people, I say, I do not know.
I do not see anything wrong.
I believe that indeed, clearly pleased to know that, somewhere in Italy or the world there is someone who does not know you, who does not know anything about you, that you have never seen, read your recipe and try and find it good!
Tonight I thank Barbara for the recipe blog Paring Onion soup that is both simple in ingredients but the preparation is very good, warm for this winter evening, velvety, sweet and tasty ... amazing!
I read that Barbara has tasted this soup in a New Year's Eve dinner and the recipe is from the book "Silver Spoons."
I Have a copy of this beautiful book and my copy is very valuable because it belonged to a "Sdaura" that no longer exists, and that was given to me by Claudio, his son.
I peeled the thin pages of the book and I found the recipe for the soup and many other delicacies that I will try later.
So in addition to Barbara tonight I also thank Claudio.

Ingredients: 400 gr
white onions
1 liter and 1 / 4 of broth
40 g butter 30 g cornstarch or flour
80 grams of Parmesan cheese or Emmentaler
Sale
and pepper slices of toast
Procedure:
Cut the onions into thin slices.
Put the butter in a saucepan and let it melt. Add the onions
e fate cuocere a fuoco basso e coperchiato per 30 minuti.
La cipolla si deve cuocere ma non deve colorire, se si attacca o altro mettere un po' di brodo.
Aggiungere la maizena setacciandola.
Mescolare le cipolle, salare e pepare e mescolare nuovamente.
Aggiungere il brodo e far cuocere sempre a fuoco dolce per altri 20 minuti.
Mettere le fette di pane abbrustolite nei piatti.
Versare la zuppa di cipolle ben calda e mettere il parmigiano.


0 comments:

Post a Comment