Friday, March 11, 2011

Black Stools After Drinking Red Wine

Ricotta tart and blueberry jam


I do not know, I invented there and then, I wanted to make a cake with ricotta that I had never done, I wanted to try the blueberry jam that I bought from my baker trust.
E 'coming off a nice pie, improved definitely but pleasant.
I hope to remember for all the ingredients ...



For the pastry
250 grams of flour 50 grams almond flour 2 eggs
70 g butter 80 g sugar
half a bag of yeast

For the filling
blueberry jam
250 g cheese 1 egg 50 g sugar



Preparation :
Mix the flours, add the softened butter, egg, sugar and yeast and stir quickly to form a ball and wrap in plastic wrap then refrigerate for half an hour.
Meanwhile prepare the stuffing.
Mix ricotta gently with the sugar and egg.
Take the dough pastry and roll out on a role by taking round a little bit of pasta that will be used to make decorative strips. Spread a generous dose
of blueberry jam on the pastry and then the cream cheese.
Garnish with thin strips of pasta that you have kept aside.
Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment