Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pygmy Bearded Dragons For Sale In Nsw

greek yogurt exotic

By now I think its power to announce a new beginning. Yes, I think so. Have you noticed the title of this post? There appears to herald something good and light at the same time? Well, that's exactly what happens: a week or so, my boyfriend (known to speak because it is physically twice as me) was on a diet, a diet of 1200 calories a day. That said, I state that I fully agree with the diet which is sponsoring an end only healthy (beautiful is already so beautiful!), The only thing is that I stayed for a week without references. I explain: whereas before I followed the inspiration to pack my dishes without tax rules, suddenly I found myself "respect" a rate imposed which does not always assist in my wishes, or inspiration of the moment. I thought long and hard about how to solve this situation and I finally found a solution: I understand that the challenge should be viewed as an opportunity, I have the option of combining staple foods in new ways (in observance of the tax) of studying how best to enhance the flavors of origin without fatty dressings or useless. This is my new challenge: to make a pleasant and intriguing dish "poor", think in respect of the diet and the goodness of the palate. I'll make it? I hope so, if you will help me I'll be happy. Here is my first recipe for this new cycle of life blog:
Ingredients for 4 people: 340 gr cast greek yogurt, pineapple chunks, honey, almonds, 1 orange, icing sugar, 1 egg white.
Procedure: in a bowl then add the greek yogurt, add two teaspoons of honey and stir. Separately, whisk the bits of pineapple in order to make a soft but not too liquido.Aggiungete pineapple yogurt. Whip the egg whites until stiff and incoporatelo in yogurt and pineapple being careful because you do not unmount stirring. At this point sampled. If you have abounded with pineapple, probably the mixture is sweetened enough, otherwise, add a little 'sugar icing. Now, spread the mixture into four bowls, garnish with some finely chopped almonds and bits of orange.
Refrigerate for half an hour. I am aware that almonds are so compatible with the diet ... but it is only a few grams! Not? I hope you like it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment