Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lab Values Cellulitis



I turned off the TV.
I turned off the radio.
I was hoping to stop thinking, but no, because the brain, thank God, we can not turn off.
keep thinking, this little girl, who after three months, they found.
I think.
I think of her, but she now no longer belongs to this world.
I think his parents.
I think that happening to me I would die.
I hope I die, I'm gonna die rather than having to go through such an atrocity.
I think and I wonder why?
I was just a great rage, but I can not find the answer and I do not think there is this kind of madness, and many other of our world really stupid sometimes.
So what?
Then there is no way out?
We are destined to be afraid?
afraid of everything, to leave our children alone, fear of difference, fear of equal, afraid of everything and nothing ...
I think not.
I do not want to be afraid.
I want to have confidence.
I have faith and hope. In
people.
People like me and like the vast majority of humanity.
human race, who lives civilly, who loves his fellow, who loves and lives in peace with others.
I think that I can do and can do all.
loving. Love others as themselves.
Living life with respect to whether and to others and everything around us. This
I think I can do.
For that girl, for her family and for many other people who are victims of the madness of a few.
Every day I listen to this song sung by Frank Sinatra, which for me is a song of great hope in men and in the future.

God is dead - Frank Sinatra

0 comments:

Post a Comment