Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Signs Of Ovarian Cancer Dogs

Under the dress ... Blogger

How we dress when we cook our food blogger?
Oh, the other / others do not know, I first of all I can say that they are not dressed in a bathing suit lying on the couch eating a strawberry dipped in chocolate.
Però mi lecco spesso le dita. Perchè le dita sono le prime cose che si sporcano e se non te le lecchi poi sporchi il manico del cucchiaio che poi sporcherà qualcos'altro... 
Tornando ai vestiti posso dire che di base, se devo stare in casa, indosso i jeans. Li preferisco alla tuta perchè mantengono un po' la forma del corpo, se devi uscire di corsa a prendere il cinno da scuola non ti devi cambiare e se hai un cagnolino che ogni tanto passa con le unghiette sulle tue gambe non ti vengono le stimmate...

I miei Jeans da sfoglia e le mie bellissime ciabattine azzurre

may happen that I see coming out of the flight only after a while 'to have the pants a bit' but it goes well, floured! ...
and then I am going I'm good, I do not like to wear, although I'm at home all day to cook things that I do not look good.
because I do not use aprons hung. Above usually wear a shirt and a sweatshirt with a zip, so if I make the dough and it makes me hot I can remove the fly.

My favorite T-shirt with hearts
shirts are the ones from home, a little 'chipped, a little' faded from one thousand washes, maybe with some little hole, but because they were my favorite shirt and force you to use them are worn out but I will not throw them.
And usually at the foot of comfortable wearing blue slippers, a heel, just by his aunt, Lise all beautiful to me because now they have taken to preclude the shape of my foot.

I ciappettini in the hair are essential for a food blogger!


hair usually pick them with a pair of colored ciappettini, I certainly do not find myself with the pastry hairy ...
Disappointed? Nothing heels, lingerie find anything navel, short skirt under no tie, but who cares?
I feel so good and at ease, with floured hands that occasionally sweep in jeans, a T-shirt with the impressionist painting of sauce, meat sauce, whipped egg, and hair that smell of freshly baked good stuff ... In short, all to eat ^ _ ^

But I write all this?
But of course to participate in \u0026lt;Under the dress ... Bloggers>


the collection proposed by Caris Cooking Planner to find out how truly the food bloggers behind the secret walls of their kitchens.
For details of participation and the creation of this collection of course I refer you to post of Caris.

0 comments:

Post a Comment